Thursday, August 7, 2008

Finally

I finally finished that long blog about our trip. Lots of words for so few days. One night I couldn't sleep and mapped that blog out in my head. It's done, and the photo shows are up, too.

We were going camping this weekend, but now I think not. School starts soon, and Jackson's birthday is right around the corner.

(Shhh, he's getting the laptop he's been asking for since before Christmas. An extravagance, I think. I think this age group is the new market. The consumers are getting younger. I think it will be good for him in the long run. Poor Ry, he's happy with a little car or train or a baseball cap, and gets Jack's handmedowns in toys. Jack's already decided that both of them should get a Nintendo DS for Christmas, which is not nearly as extravagant an idea and they play appropriate games.)

Jackson is back at piano lessons, and they both finished two weeks of swimming lessons. Jack went to a casting call for a feature film last week. Cyndi's friend heard about the part and encouraged sending headshots to the casting director.

I talked with Ariel. Jennifer and Jacques were visiting her.

No comments: