Tuesday, August 21, 2012

it's still August

I'm posting some pics in a photoshow. I have not used that for some time, and I thought I should see if I still remembered how to use it. The photos start with a Sanchez family reunion; then the Fourth of July children's parade and neighborhood celebration we go to; then Ry's belly flop contest; then some pics Ry took, including our trip to Durango; then a few from Mesa Verde; and then, finally, Jack's birthday.

The boys started school last week. Jack had a nice birthday over the weekend. We prepared a grand dinner for family, and Jack had a couple of his friends come, too: Zack and Hailey. Jack got a camcorder.

During the get-together, the boys were playing pickle, and Ry jammed his left thumb. We went to his first practice yesterday, and he had to sit out most of it because of his thumb. I wondered if he should be on the team, because the boys are mostly two and three years older. But when I compared him to the Rookies playing on the next field over, I thought he really belonged in Minors. Still, there may be a time conflict between Wednesday practices and religious ed. I haven't heard when Jack's soccer season begins.


No comments: