Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Is It Spring Yet?

No, but the winter blues are starting to shake out and it's time to get back to the blog. One reason is I'm going to embed a short film about Albuquerque. You'll have to scroll way down to find it. I'll try to catch up on things: cub scouts (lots of activities), Ariel in NY (busy; need to add some links to audio projects she's been doing). Since I last wrote, we've run through several crazes with the boys: baseball and skateboarding to bakugans and starwars to legos and soccer and even talk of swimming again. A new bedroom set up has made their room more cozy and they are much more active in keeping it organized. Jackson continues to explore apps & computers, but I must get him a new hard drive! I've been experimenting posting video clips, but the boys did a couple yesterday that were very good: one involved dominoes; the other was a short lego drama. It continues to snow here. Strange.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are back working on the blog. Enjoyed Ariels publication. Finally stopped raining here in California... not that I am complaining, we need the rain. Starting to cut grass for fire prevention.

Dad